Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hey

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting for awhile, I guess I just forgot about the blog-business. Well, anyways, for this 4th of July I went to see High School Musical On Stage! at the North Shore Music Theater in Beverly. It was pretty good but it would have been much, much better if it had the real performers there. Not much has changed since I last poste though. I recently went to my friend's sleepover birthday party at it was really fun. We went out to eat at Chili's and then saw the movie Evan Al Mighty which was surprisingly entertaining. And I ended up going to sleep at 4:30 AM. So that's basically whats going on in my life, so... see you later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sarah it's leah i just thbought u wanted some comment so i guess i should go see ev all mighty but high school musical not my thing bye!!! :) :)

Sarah said...

Hey Leah. Yeah, not many comments here... Yeah Evan Al Mighty is about this guy and he's the "chosen one" by God and he was chosen to build an arch for all these animals because there's going to be a giant flood. And while he's in the process of building, he transforms into Noah from Noah and the Arch and his wife doesn't believe how God chose him so she gets mad and confused. And that's what it's about... Peace out.

Unknown said...

Noah's Ark not Noah and the Arch and I know what it's about because Noah's Ark is a bible story that's famous around the world!!!! :) LOL