Sunday, May 27, 2007

computer

Hey guys guess what? This Friday I got a new computer! It's an Apple MacBook and it's black. It's so cool! I'm using it right now! And, I just got back from my trip to Maine with my best friend. It was so much fun. And we stayed at a hotel called the Gorges Grant Hotel there. It was so nice there. My friend and her family went there and they really liked it. Before we went to the hotel though, we actually went to the beach. The water was really cold!! While I was in the water, a wave knocked me down and as I was trying to get up, another wave came and pushed me down! And then after all that pressure on the back, it hurt so much....

6 comments:

The Swill Man said...

AHAHA! It pushed you down! That's funny!

And it's good you're typing properly now. Keep it up.

Sarah said...

That's not funny... It hurt!
Aren't you proud of me??

The Swill Man said...

Why the heck should I be? You did nothing to make me proud of you for any reason whatsoever.

Sarah said...

You mean your not proud that I used propery grammar??

The Swill Man said...

Propery? How ironic!

Sarah said...

Heh heh, well I meant proper (a bad time to make a spelling error...).