Monday, May 28, 2007

Things I did today

This isn't very interesting...
Anyways, so, today I finished my sleepover with my best friend this morning. Then later on, we went to this DARE parade and rode on this float (a big rig with an open back part, painted red...). And during the parade, my friend threw up on my other friend... Kinda gross. And then after the parade, there was this little cookout. The food was great! Me and my mom took a lot of the cookies and snacks (they would've throw them away anyways!!!). I ate a hotdog and a cheeseburger (NOT at the same time though...) because the food was that good.Then my friend went home and we took my dog to Petco to get more dog food. When I got home, I automatically started IMing one of my good friends and I then started writing in my blog...

No comments: